Diabetes Diet: Healthy Pancakes To Brighten Your Breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it’s important to start off on a nutritious note. However if you’re sick of eggs and cereal in your diabetes diet, give these healthy pancakes a try. They contain no added sugar and take around 10 minutes to whip up!
What you need
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 3/4th cup rolled oats
- 3/4th cup baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Start with putting the bananas in the blender
- Add the eggs
- Stir in the oats
- Add the baking powder and the cinnamon powder
- Pour in the milk
- Give the mixture a good blend!
- Add the mixture to your pan and cook until golden brown. Flip when you see bubbles starting to form on the edges
- Serve it up with your favorite fruit and sugar free syrup!
Read More: This Baked Fish Will Be A Hit At Dinner