Sugar Free Recipes: 3 Ingredient Berry Pops!
Ice cream may be a no-no for you with diabetes but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a frozen treat when you’re craving one. One of the easiest sugar free recipes, try these delicious low fat frozen banana and berry pops – they’re the perfect snack or dessert option which won’t take you over your carb limit and the best part is all you need is three ingredients!
What you need
- 1 frozen banana,
- ½ cup of berries (you can choose whatever berry you like or are available)
- 1 cup of nonfat greek yogurt
- Add a frozen banana to the blender
- Add the berries
- Top it off with a cup of greek yogurt
- Get blending!
- Pour the mixture into moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight
- Serving size : 1 pop
- Calories: 91 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15.5g
- Fat: 0.7g